Harissa Cauliflower Orzo from @whatluceeats
WHAT TO PUT IN
1 head of cauliflower (sliced into steaks or cut into florets)
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons of harissa paste 150ml dairy free yoghurt
1/2 red onion (sliced)
1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
1/2 garlic clove (crushed)
1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon of sumac
1 bag of Steve’s Leaves Baby Spinach & Super Leaves
80g pomegranate seeds
90g dairy free feta cheese or alternative
Fresh mint leaves
WHAT TO Do
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 180c. In a large bowl combine the olive oil, harissa paste and yoghurt. Add in the cauliflower steaks or florets and carefully coat them in the sauce. Lay them out onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 35 minutes.
2. While the cauliflower is cooking add the orzo to a pan, cover it with water and place it on a medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile in a separate non-stick pan on a medium heat add the red onion and chickpeas. Cook for a few minutes before adding the garlic, oregano and sumac.
4. Once the orzo is cooked drain and rinse it with cold water and add to the pan with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Chop up the bag of salad leaves and fold through the mixture allowing a few minutes for the leaves to wilt.
6. Add a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds and squeeze them as you put them into the pan to release the juice. Combine.
7. Dish up the orzo and place the cooked harissa cauliflower on top. Top with crumbled feta, the remaining pomegranate seeds and some mint leaves. Enjoy!