Black Bean Burrito Bowl from @whatluceeats
WHAT TO PUT IN
1 red pepper (diced)
1 can of black beans
1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
150g cooked brown rice
1/2 avocado (cut into chunks)
1 bag of Steve’s Leaves Baby Watercress and Little Leaves
120g cherry tomatoes (quartered)
1/4 red onion (diced)
Handful of fresh coriander (chopped)
Pinch of chilli flakes 2 lime wedges
WHAT TO Do
1. In a pan add the diced pepper and sweetcorn and cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently until charred.
2. Meanwhile drain the excess liquid from the can of black beans and add the rest to a separate pan on a medium heat along with the cumin and smoked paprika. Also cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently until the beans have absorbed most of the liquid.
3. Combine the chopped cherry tomatoes with the diced onion and chopped coriander.
4. Line two bowls with the salad leaves, add the cooked rice, pepper and sweetcorn mix, cooked black beans, cherry tomato mix and then top with avocado.
5. Add a pinch of chilli flakes should you wish and squeeze over some lime.